road Signage, road Markings, Road Barriers, johannesburg | 073 625 5637
Road markings & signage
Road surface marking and upright road signals are critical in conveying official information and guidance. Uniformity of the markings is an important factor in minimizing confusion and uncertainty about their meaning. We provide road marking and road sign installations services. We are continually engaging with national and local authorities to ensure that we are up to date with marking systems and technological breakthroughs that can assist in lowering costs and increasing efficiency.
Car Park Maintenance
From a single pothole repair to installation and repairs to palisade fencing, Road Signage Africa is equipped to service and maintain in the following areas:-
- Painting of car park lines and curb stones.
- Road Markings (paraplegic to stop streets markings).
- Road signs – Supply and erection thereof.
- Supplier of wheel clamps for illegal parking.
- Potholes repairs – Asphalt (Tar).
- Bollards and Posts.
- Supply and repairs of Tree Rings.
- Palisade Fencing Installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Gate Repairs.
- Repair and maintain paving.
Road Markings south Africa
Road surface marking and upright road signals are critical in conveying official information and guidance. Uniformity of the markings is an important factor in minimizing confusion and uncertainty about their meaning. We provide road marking and road sign installations services. We are continually engaging with national and local authorities to ensure that we are up to date with marking systems and technological breakthroughs that can assist in lowering costs and increasing efficiency. This level of commitment is also provided in services related to good maintenance of road infrastructure. Well maintained roads are good for the transportation of goods and services and are vital in stimulating economic activity for communities using this infrastructure. We also perform the majority of the associated works such as watermains, sewers, culvert repairs, earthworks, concrete sidewalks and curb & gutter formation.
ABOUT ROAD SIGNAGE AFRICA
Road Signage Africa and Traffic Signs is black owned company based in Johannesburg involved in Roads and Earthwork and Civil. Road-markings and Traffic Signs is what we do best.Road Signage Africa and Traffic Signs was formed by creative individuals who grew up in construction industry for more than 12 years, with the intention of exploiting the shortage of black experience in construction industry. Road Signage Africa and Traffic Signs and it`s partners bring in the wealth of experience gained collectively in the industries which was gained while informal employment in well established companies. This experiencewill hence help Road Signage Africa and Traffic Signs grow into a leader above medium size organization with unlimited ability above construction circumstances. We are here to take our part in road markings and traffic signs with our experience to add value of lives and safety on the roads through out the SADEC region.
Road Signage Africa has emerged as one of the leaders in the road marking industry. We have
years of experience in the business. We offer services to the transport infrastructure industry, both
in the private and public sectors. We carry out works for:
- National Roads
- Urban Roads
- Shopping Centres and Office Blocks
- Road Marking for all Township Developments
- Maintenance and Refurbishing of Roads
We have special teams who are dedicated to cater to the needs of the private industry. We paint
shopping centres, office parks, housing estates. Our team is also dedicated to carry out massive
works on Freeways, City Roads, Primary Roads, Secondary Roads, Feeders and Access Roads of
Residential, Industrial and Commercial places.
Our Approach To Service
- Service Orientated Approach providing our clients, colleagues and partners with the necessary support to achieve our collective goals
- Teamwork. Through a combined effort and co-operation we will achieve more than we could as individuals, relying on the combined talents and strengths of the team
- Respect for our clients, our colleagues and communities we operate in and their diversity as well as the environment
- Integrity in all aspects of our operations demonstrating honesty, transparency and accountability
- Value Addition in all activities we undertake in ensuring quality of delivery and performance to the satisfaction of all clients both external and internal
- Excellence will remain the benchmark to which we will measure our performance within each Business unit, Department and Project
All road barriers and Traffic Cones
All road signage
Our Mission and Vision
Continuous interaction with key stakeholders in order to identify opportunities for infrastructure development
To expand our current market share in the infrastructure development industry by owning and operating vital components of the construction industry supply chain in a profitable, growth oriented manner
To execute strategic infrastructure development projects in order to contribute to the upliftment and development of the communities we serve